Since September 2010, I have a postdoc position at the GIREF of the
University Laval in Quebec city.
I did my Ph.D at the Jacques-Louis Lions Laboratory
of the University Paris VI .
My research focuses on discretization schemes
and numerical solution methods, but involves mathematical modeling as
well. It covers different and complementary aspects of numerial modelling:
the study of the properties of the model, the design and the analysis
of an efficient numerical method, the development of a new portion of a
code and finally its validation. Indeed, I acquired a very good mastering of
techniques of linear and nonlinear analysis, numerical analysis and developing an object-oriented code.
Main Research Interests:
- Mathematical and numerical analysis of PDEs,
- Finite Element approximation, Spectral Methods,
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) ,
- Laminar Instability and Flow Bifurcations ,
- Fluid Structure Interactions,
- Turbulence Modelling (RANS Model),
- Modelling of the Air Flow in the Respiratory Tract,
- Bio-Mathematical Modelling,
- Scientific Computing.